Тема: adidas football boots 2017

Both share the same adidas football boots 2017 White adidas Tubular sole and set of laces. So what s it going to be: White and Black or Black and White? Personally, I d opt for Black and White. Expect these to arrive stateside in the near future.Are all of you ready for the next chapter of the adidas EQT line? Classic EQT models get revamped looks courtesy of modern adidas tech such as Boost and/or Primeknit consturction. One model set to be a part of the new collection is the adidas EQT Support Ultra PK in the Core Black colorway.The adidas EQT Support Ultra PK is one of the models that happens to come with both Primeknit and Boost tooling.

A grey heel tab and a contrasting white Tubular EVA sole unit finish off the look on this pair of Nova Tubulars.Cop or drop? If you d like to cop you can do now from select adidas accounts adidas football boots no laces for $140.adidas Y-3 is proud to introduce their latest model, the adidas Y-3 Kozoko Low. The brand new silhouette makes its debut starting off with these two colorways. Let s get a closer look.The first thing I notice that gets me interested in the shoe is the fact that it comes adidas football boots sale equipped with a Boost sole, so right off the bat I know it s going to be a comfortable sneaker.

As far as the upper goes, its design consist of a single-piece sock construction accompanied by the supportive leather sidewall and TPU cover. Aside from your ordinary laces, the shoe appears to also come with three elastic bands that not only provide even more of a snug fit, but cane also be seen as adidas branding. A leather sock line and a toe done in three shades complete the look of the shoe. Both the Black or Steel Grey are Are you familiar adidas football trainers with the adidas Munchen? If not, the retro sneaker is named after the third largest city in Germany.

First created as a trainer, over the years the shoe has become more of a lifestyle runner.Today we give you a look at one of the latest color options to arrive as the shoe comes covered in black suede throughout the majority of the upper along with white leather accents on the heel tab and three stripes branding on the side panels. Capping off this colorway is gold Munchen branding on the side panels and a gum sole unit.This classic black/gum colorway of the adidas Munchen is available at select adidas retailers now.

Another notable feature is the premium leather sockliner that comes in White. Boost on Stan Smiths? I like that. Said to be a women s exclusive, expect to see these drop sometime in Spring.It s not often that we get to cover the adidas Originals Dragon here at KicksonFire, so whenever we come across new colorways to share with you, we make sure to do so. Above you will see two new tonal and versatile colorways of the Dragon OG.The first pair has the model come in Black. It consists of a classic leather accompanied by tonal White adidas freemont hits on the Three Stripes and heel.

Seen above is the all-new adidas Tubular Instinct Low as it comes covered in black throughout the entire suede and mesh upper. Black white rope laces, tonal branding on the tongue and heel, and a contrasting white Tubular EVA sole unit round things out.What are your thoughts on the adidas Tubular Instinct Low? Are you looking forward to more colorways in the near future? Let us know in the comments below.In a couple of days we ll see the release of the adidas Harden http://www.jennietuffs.co.uk/images/large/adidas-481uyo.jpg Vol.1 BHM as part of the Arthur Ashe Collection.